|Contact Us FAQ Login|
Featured Vacation Rental
The term “guest” is defined as any person occupying or intending to occupy a unit at THE STAY (regardless of whether a signature appears below.) The term THE STAY as used herein refers to THE STAY of Old Town, North Scottsdale, Oro Valley or Desert Ridge, its agents and authorized representatives. By placing a reservation, a guest expressly agrees to and accepts all of THE STAYs policies.
USE OF PREMISE
The STAY will no longer provide local telephone service, due to the extreme usage of cell phones. We do however provide FREE OF CHARGE internet and expanded cable. Note: the STAY (a vacation rental) has limited suites at each community. Guests will assigned to the best available location.
1. Guest shall leave premises by 10 am, debris free and in an undamaged condition. Guests are NOT asked to clean the suite or to wash the linens but are required to remove trash prior to departure. A $50-$100 fee will be assessed for excessive trash not placed in the community trash receptacles. Carpet stains beyond “normal” wear and tear may be assessed a fine up to $150. Note: Juice and or wine beverages leave a permanently stain and must be cleaned immediately to avoid additional fees.
In providing your credit card, you are agreeing to any additional fees for these damages.
2. Guest shall be responsible for unit and its contents during their stay and upon departure. Please keep all windows and doors locked during stay and upon departure. Lost or misplaced keys will be the responsibility of the guest. Please Note: For each key not returned a fee of $50.00 will be charged as an incidental. A lost gate card or remote FOB will be accessed a fee of $100.
In providing your credit card, you are agreeing to these additional fees.
3. Each unit has been provided with accessories, linens and house wares. Excessive damage (above normal wear and tear) to any of the provided items can be charged to the guest’s credit card on file. This includes but is not limited to towels, bedding and furniture.
In providing your credit card, you are agreeing to any additional fees for damage.
The guest must contact the office with any broken or missing items on arrival. Every attempt will be made to replace these items however THE STAY will not issue refunds or be held liable for any injury.
Guest shall inspect and be familiar with the proper use and application of items provided in unit, prior to using them.
Guest hereby agrees to indemnify and hold THE STAY harmless from any and all claims including those of third parties, arising out of or in any way related to guest use of premises of the items of personal property provided therein.
4. THE STAY or its agents reserve the right to enter the premises for purpose of making necessary repairs, maintenance, housekeeping, improvements, to supply necessary services, or in the event of an emergency.
5. THE STAY requires “quiet hours” on premises between 10 P.M. – 8 A.M. Occupancy and use of premises shall not be such as to disturb or offend neighbors. Management is the sole judge of acceptable noise levels/conduct and may at its discretion terminate this contract and ask the guest to vacate the premises with no refund.
6. Guest agrees that the premises will be occupied by no more than the number of persons stated in the original reservation. The maximum numbers of guests are set per federal fair housing rules. Our standards are as follows: Maximum of two persons in a one bedroom unit, four persons in a two bedroom, and six in a three bedroom location.
Additional guests will be assessed an incidental fee of $50 per day.
7. Guest agrees not to alter, rearrange or remove any furnishings inside or out, without management consent.
8. Please be advised that along with the beautiful accommodations that THE STAY provides, you may be visited by spiders, crickets, scorpions, snakes, coyotes and other animals and insects. The suites are sprayed to control insects however; we assume no liability for such encounters.
RESPONSIBILITY-The STAY does not accept responsibility for the loss of a vehicle due to guest’s inability to follow community parking requirements. It is critical, at all locations that said guest’s park in the assigned parking locations only.
LOSSES-THE STAY does not accept responsibility for losses or additional expenses due to delay or changes in air, rail, road, sea, quarantine, sickness, illness, disability, strikes, war, weather, acts of GOD, or other causes including business or personal loss. Such losses and expenses will be borne by the guest. Travelers insurance is highly recommended. In order to assist the guest properly, guest is responsible to notify management in the event of a problem or discrepancy with the unit or services rendered, as they occur. THE STAY cannot be held responsible for circumstances, which are out of their control (i.e. main water break, power failure, closed pool, etc.)
Personal Safety-Pool, spa, fitness and business center are available for guest enjoyment. No lifeguard, or attendant will be available so the rules of each location must be followed. THE STAY is not liable for any guest injury or property damage. The Stay makes no guarantee with regards to safety while in the suite or on the grounds of the community. Although all communities are gated no warranty is offered as to security and no STAY employees may be held liable for a tenant’s personal safety while renting from the STAY.
Age Policy-Children under 18 years of age are prohibited from making a reservation, or occupying a unit without an adult chaperone. Adults under the age of 21, will be required to pay a security deposit fee of $300 with any reservation. Children under 16 years of age must have adult supervision at all times, including the pool, spa, and fitness or business center use.
Damages-Damages to the unit or its contents are subject to a 15% replacement fee; in addition to the item cost. Guest is responsible for any property damage, accident or injury to any person or loss sustained by any person(including loss of money, jewelry, and other items of personal property) arising out of or in any way related to guest use of the premises, or the items of personal property provided by THE STAY. Guest gives THE STAY the permission to charge the guests credit card account for any such damages.
POLICIES-Maintenance-Service is available on a weekly basis (non-emergency); Emergency maintenance is provided 24 hours but will be at management’s discretion. Please note calls after 3p.m., may not be addressed until the following business day.
Smoking-All Units are NO SMOKING. THE STAY does permit smoking on the balcony or patio. In the case of non-compliance management may access a $250 cleaning fee to the credit card on file. In providing your credit card, you are agreeing to these additional fees.
Pets-Pets are not permitted in any units. Again a $250 cleaning fee will be charged for non-compliance. In providing your credit card, you are agreeing to these additional fees.
No Unit Guarantees-The STAY will make every attempt to accommodate a specific location request. However, we cannot guarantee specific units, levels or views. Based upon availability, guarantees may be obtained for an additional charge. Note: the Stay will
CHECK IN/CHECK OUT-Check-in is after 3 pm. Check-out is 10 a.m.
Upon departure, suite keys must be left on the kitchen counter. Guest is responsible for locking up the suite and returning the original entry key to the appropriate lockbox. Please note again that a $50 fee will be charged for each unreturned key.
If your itinerary is such that you need additional time in the suite the following applies:
Early check-ins after noon but prior to 3 p.m. (require 7 days prior notice and managements approval) will be assessed an incidental fee of $50.
Late check-outs after 10 a.m. will be charged a half day rate of $100
After 2 p.m. the credit card on file will incur a full-day rate of $300
Personal Property-All personal items remaining in unit after departure will be removed and disposed without accountability. Please check your unit thoroughly before departure.
CANCELLATIONS & DATE CHANGES- Guest must submit registration within 48 hours of contact with the STAY reservationist or reservation is void.
Accommodations reserved during the months of February-April are non-cancelable and will forfeit all monies. House reservations are non cancelable within 30 days of arrival. Any other cancellation or change in reservation may forfeit 50% of the room night total or the deposit. No refunds will be given for late arrivals or early departures. Date changes or cancellations booked through third parties must be cancelled via those agents. Special event reservations are non cancelable.
This agreement is in its entirety between these parties. If any portion of this agreement is determined to be invalid, the remainder shall be effective and remain in full force. The terms, conditions, and provisions of this agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Arizona. Guest agrees to reimburse THE STAY for any and all attorney’s fees and costs associated with enforcing any provision of this agreement.
Please note: For reservations booked by persons living local within the Phoenix Metro area, a $500 authorization will be run on the credit card provided. Debit Cards are not accepted. Local Residents only…in providing your credit card, you are agreeing to these additional charges.